Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Time --Here WE COME!!!

May is almost over!!! School is out next week for us! We are working on a list of things we want to do with our time....
1. go camping at least 2 times
2. go fishing 3 or 4 times
3. go to the library often
X4. go swimming once a week
X5. go to the Family Reunion in Delta
6. read alot of books
X7. ride bikes
X8. move to our rental
X9. take care of our garden
10. play with playdough
X11. make mud pies
12. take walks
X13. lay in the grass
14. eat lots of corn on the cob
15. eat lots of fresh peas and carrots
16. play soccer
17. roast marshmallows
18. go mountain lion hunting
19. go to a rodeo
X20. get a new trampoline

5 comments:

Kanabites said...

Sounds like a busy summer. So the house is sold? That didn't take long... YAHOO and sad at the same time for you...moving just isn't fun.

Tina said...

Well hello to a long lost friend. Hey I found your blog through a friend of mine who had Paul and Kaydee on their blog. So crazy how many people I've found this way. I was actually talking to my mom about you the other day, asking her where you were and how many kids you had, etc, etc. Funny that I find your blog just a couple days later. It looks like you guys are doing well. I can't believe you have FOUR kids! Way to go, that's no easy task! They're super cute. Well I won't continue writing a novel, but it will be fun to keep in touch via our blogs. Good to see you!

Kaydee said...

Sounds like lots of fun !!! and busy, I am sure those mud pies are very tasty!!

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, Kara!!! I can't believe I found your blog!! I was checking out Tina's (she finds EVERYBODY!) and I saw your name and had to see if it was you! That is crazy! It is fun to see what you are up to! Now we'll have to keep up tabs through our blogs! You can check mine out at carterchaos.blogspot.com!!

Good to see you!!
-Ruth

kyla said...

Hey kara. I am with ruth tina finds everyone. I am glad she does though this is a way cool way to leep up with people. The last I heard about you you were in oregon. So It was neat to read up on you. Your family is way cute. Lets keep in touch. Kyla . Macintoshfamily.blogspot.com

Our Family

Our Family

Cute Kids

Cute Kids