Saturday, July 12, 2008

July Memories

Here our kids; Kayd, Rhett, and Shae show off the fruits of their labor...Our neighbor is paying them for every gopher they catch. They were so excited to find their traps full the first day. Of course, Shaun wasn't around to give a lesson in tail and trap removal, so guess who got to give that one!!!
This was at the beginning of Weiser's 4th of July Parade. I've seriously seen longer parades in Tropic!
Emri was amazed by the fireworks. She oohed and ahhed at everyone.
She also discovered the reason olives have a hole in them!
Shae is becoming quite the tomboy all of a sudden. She has taken up shooting BB guns, gopher trapping, bug squishing, etc. etc.













This is how we are all feeling after running and playing so hard. Too bad no one else has a driver's license!!!

4 comments:

Kanabites said...

cute family! I miss you guys already!

The Carter Family: said...

Your family is very cute!! I can't believe you had to teach them to remove the traps-I NEVER could have done that!! And, I promise I am going to email you one of these days. I have not forgotten-I'm just not very good at it right now!!
Talk to ya later!!-Ruth

Kaydee said...

I just checked up on the Kunz Crew! Cute as ever. I love Emri with the olives. I can't believe the gopher trapping. That was definitely something that we never a part of my childhood! Too bad!

Kaydee said...

Kara,
I saw you were curious how to do the scrapbook background. One of my friends sent me this link. http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

It is fairly helpful...the rest is just trial and error. Hopefully mine will look better with time. Love ya

Our Family

Our Family

Cute Kids

Cute Kids