Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello Family & Friends. Yes, we are still here...occasionally! This year has flown by and left little time to blog. Last fall ('08) I had the crazy idea to go back to school and finish up. This is my excellent excuse for being a poor blogger! After completing my coursework I was required to complete a business internship. I started this summer working at our local hospital in the administration office. Since then, I was offered a permanant position there and work 1 day a week in the office and more hours from home when I can. The rest of the time I get to be a stay at home Mom.

We recently got our family pictures done. Here are a few of them.






























































5 comments:

Eli and Steph said...

Yay! I am so glad you guys are alive and doing well!

I really miss you all. Every Christmas I really start to miss you.

I can't believe how big Emri is...and that Shae, too.

Tell them hello and I that I miss them!

It was a lot of fun to Sister Shakespeare around in Rochester. The first time I saw her, I knew she was your little sister, Kara. The first thing she said after I introduced myself was, "Oh yes. I remember seeing a picture of you dressed up all crazy". Must have been the Dr. Seus story time at young singles FHE ? Ha, ha! Thanks ;)

When she gets home from her mission I want her to meet my brother...

take care and Merry Christmas!

Steph

Katie Fry said...

Hey Kara! Glad you are doing well! I can't believe how big (and cute!) your kiddos are getting. Hooray for you for going back to school, what an adventure! Abi asks about Rhett every now and again, we miss you guys.
I hope you have a GREAT new year.

Katie Fry

Katidid said...

I've seen the link to your blog on several of our old classmates blogs and I finally had to check it out. Your family is so cute! We are private bloggers but I would love to share and catch up. Please send us your email address. My email is coxfamily10@gmail.com.
Congrats on finishing school and the new job!
Kati Willis Cox

MOLLY said...

Hi...this is an old friend of Shaun's from Payette. Tell him Mark Johnson says "Hi". You can see our family blog at www.familyofmm.blogspot.com
have him give me a buzz.. 801-550-7729

Erin Shakespear said...

Hey cute girl! Love the pics. Especially the one of you two smooching on the porch with your wee kiddos dancin'. Too fun!

And, yay you! for going back to school. I'm completely green. Someday I'll follow your example

Alright, now hopefully you'll update this sometime again...maybe? :)

Our Family

Our Family

Cute Kids

Cute Kids